Trash and Recycling
Please feel free to cancel your service with Waste Management (Advanced Disposal)! Check out our News Article for instructions.
As of April 29th 2021, American Disposal Services will be our provider for trash and recycling services. Here are some of the service highlights:
- HOA wide discounted pricing of $16.50 per month. This is billed at $49.50 per quarter.
- Pickup will be once per week for both trash and recycling.
- Each homeowner gets a 95 gallon trash bin with a 65 gallon recycling bin.
- A bulk pickup at your curbside with at least 24 hours notice.
- 5-8 paper bags of yard debris and grass clippings per week. They will also pickup limbs and wood bundled in up to 4 ft sections.
- No fee to cancel or switch as long as you give at least 60 days but no more than 180 days notice. Abrupt cancellation without required notice or cause is a one time fee equal to a quarterly payment (so if you decide to switch simply provide proper notice to email@example.com please).
- The neighborhood also gets:
- 2 trash and 1 recycling bin for the poo.
- 1 trash and 1 recycling bin for the tennis courts.
- A pair of 20 yard roll-off dumpsters provided twice per year (for Spring & Fall dumpster days) included.
The full HOA agreement for American Disposal is located on the HOA Documents page.
Online payment information
When going onto the American Disposal Online Portal to pay your bill(s) you may be asked for an Account Key.
To get your Account Key, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your first name, last name, and address. The Account Key will be given to you.
If you have any questions or items that require escalation to American Disposal, please email them (in brief - bulleted format) to email@example.com.